- About Recon
- Security Services
- Security Products
- Contact Us
- Work at Recon
Recon Awarded SiteWise Green Status for Quality Health and Safety Procedures
We are happy to announce that through our quality health and safety systems in place, Recon Security has achieved a SiteWise Green status! To earn this status a business must score over 75% in their annual SiteWise assessment.
SiteWise is a part of Site Safe New Zealand and uses its expertise in both health and safety training and delivery, to raise the bar in health and safety performance. SiteWise is a prequalification system that many businesses use to make better informed contractor selections, making the tendering process more simple and efficient.
To achieve our SiteWise Green status we –
- Hold regular health and safety meetings and briefings
- Investigate incidents and have the processes in place to record incidents
- Ensure we manage the safety of staff and subcontractors
- Ensure our workers are trained and competent for all aspects of work
- Have systems in place to record workplace hazards
- Carry out relevant inspections
- Have plans in place for high risk or critical risk activities
Workplace safety is of the utmost importance. Through implementing an effective health and safety programme, employees can feel more comfortable, happy and safe in their working environment. Absenteesim caused by injury can decrease and productivity increase, ultimately resulting in higher customer service and customer satisfaction.