Apprentice Alarm & Camera Technician
We are currently looking for someone who wants to advance their security career in this specialized and rewarding role.
This position involves working at our clients’ residential and commercial premises around Wellington, maintaining their alarm and camera systems. 1-2 weeks of system maintenance training will be given initially, followed by ongoing on the job/supplier training.
In addition to the hourly rate of $20.20, the successful applicant will have a company vehicle, fuel card, tablet, cell phone and on-call allowance.
There are significant opportunities for a successful Apprentice to become a qualified Alarm & Camera over the 1-2 years.
The ideal applicant will have some electrical maintenance experience, but we will consider any applicant who has a keen interest in this field and is willing to learn.
Send CV and cover letter to [email protected] explaining why you would be the best person for this
- Ability to use a tablet for recording job information
- Good workmanship
- Ability to follow procedures
- Friendly, polite with a positive attitude
- Good team player
- Professionally presented
- NZ Residency or a valid work permit
- A full NZ Driver’s Licence
- Servicing existing customers alarm and camera systems.
- Support other Technicians with installations
- System fault finding
- Connecting alarms to our Monitoring Centre
Hours of work
In return, we offer an exciting and challenging role and the chance to further your career in the law enforcement industry.
If this sounds like the role for you, then apply below!