Event Security: Auckland
Please note: To apply for this position you must have (or be prepared to get) a Certificate of Approval
We are looking for several reliable casual security officers to help us out with events and ad hoc work in Auckland. This casual security role is suitable for someone who wants the flexibility that casual work offers.
Every single one of our employees earns above the minimum wage, and each of our sites pays a different wage – this means that even if you are just starting out in Security, you could be earning an hourly rate of $20.55.
As a casual security officer, you will be provided with full training in company operating procedures, as well as site-specific training.
- Confident at approaching strangers
- Friendly & approachable manner
- Ability to speak fluent English
- Reliable & hard working
- Team player
- Have a Certificate of Approval, OR the ability to obtain one
- Be punctual, professional & well presented
- Have own transport to get to and from work
- Have a NZ residency or a valid work permit
We provide security guards 24/7, 365 days a year – so there are a huge number of shifts available, at varying lengths and times across each week.
Hours of work
In return, we offer an exciting and challenging role and the chance to further your career in the law enforcement industry.
If this sounds like the role for you, then apply below!