- About Recon
- Security Services
- Security Products
- Contact Us
- Work at Recon
Mobile Patrol Officers: Wellington
$18.50 - $20.55
We have a full time vacancies in our mobile patrol department. This is a great oppertunity to kick-start or further your security career - we provide extensive one-on-one training, and are the only security company who perform Noise Control for the Wellington, Lower Hutt and Porirua areas.
In a mobile patrol role you will be performing patrol and noise control duties, as well as responding to alarm activations/callouts and parking violations. This role works closely with the police across the wider Wellington region, so is a great way to start a policing career.
This position is full on, so if you do not have security experience you must be able to show us that you can perform well under pressure and are keen to learn.
Hours of Work:
- Night shifts
- 4 days on, 4 days off
- Start and finish times vary across runs - average start time = 1700, average finish time = 0300
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Security experience and/or a willingness to learn
- Great communication - You must have the ability to engage effectively with a wide variety of people, and your English must be fluent
- Confidence - You should have the ability to keep a level head in a fast-paced environment
- Certificate of Approval, OR the ability to get one *
- Full New Zealand Driver's Licence
- NZ residency or valid work permit
*For more information about Certificates of Approval, and instructions on how to obtain one, please click here.
In return, we offer an exciting and challenging role and the chance to further your career in the law enforcement industry.
If this sounds like the role for you, then apply below!
Please send your CV and cover letter to Rosalina at email@example.com - make sure you specify what role you are applying for.