Are first impressions important to your company?
If you are a property manager or a CEO of a company then you will understand how important it is that clients entering your building feeling welcome, safe and well informed. Often the memorable face of the company is the first port of call, setting the tone for the visit.
What is a Concierge Service?
Recon’s Concierge Service is a combination of effective customer service with reliable guarding capabilities.
Essentially this service ensures the safety and security of visitors and tenants, as well as a capacity to perform daily organisational tasks, provide communication between the clients and tenants, offer well informed advice and guidance and efficiently manage the activities in and out of the building.
What are the benefits to you as a CEO or property manager?
- The face of your company or building is professionally presented and with diverse skills
- Effective use of resourcing – one person essentially doing two roles
- Simplified accounting – one service, one invoice
- Reduced risks – responsibility of employee contracts, training, scheduling, payroll is Recon's
- Skills and knowledge in CCTV monitoring and access control procedures
- Specific training to effectively manage unforeseen security problems and emergency situations
- First response to fire and other emergencies
- Protection of the building and its assets
- Improved response time for tenants needing issues attended to immediately
- Reduced time pressures on property managers – focus maintained on higher priority issues
What can Recon's Concierge Service offer you and your tenants?
As well as being a visible presence, professional, polite and courteous, Recon's concierge could provide the following services:
- Comprehensive access control procedures;
- Open / close entrances at that start and close of each work day;
- Escort employees after hours;
- Skills in recognising and managing potential security issues;
- Health and safety log for monitoring tenants and visitors in case of emergency;
- Monitoring and recording all CCTV activities;
- Regular or irregular patrols, interior and exterior;
- Procedures for dealing with minor building maintenance issues;
- Liaison between tenants and property managers;
- Frequent reports to tenants and property managers on building type issues;
- Gate keeper for tenants' telephone communication from outside the building;
- Organise daily tasks for tenants such as ordering taxis, courier drop offs and pick ups, managing room booking and/or catering;
- Provide essential information about companies within the building;
- Provide informative advice about the local area, transportation system, specific events;
- Support visitors in organising shuttles or taxis;
- Develop a custom built concierge database that meets the needs of all stakeholders
Providing a comprehensive customer service will only enhance your company. Now is the time to act and reap the benefits of a company that works for you.
If you want to know more about Recon or our services click on any of the links below;