Security Officers Needed!
We are looking for mobile and static security officers. Casual, part time and permanent positions available!
Benefits of working with Recon
Working in with a team on the road
- A successful employment track record of attendance, reliability & customer service
- Good attention to detail
- Good grasp on technology (can use phones and tablets confidently)
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa (requirement for all roles)
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Full NZ Driver’s Licence (requirement for Mobile Patrol)
Static Officer responsibilities include:
- Greeting & processing staff/contractors & visitors
- Locking/unlocking up and clearing properties at specific times
- Monitoring of the camera system
- Regular site patrols
- Reporting of anything out of the ordinary
- Working events as well as ad hoc jobs and covering permanent sites when existing staff take leave
- Crowd control and access control
- Familiarising yourself with and following site instructions at all times
- Working as a team
Mobile Patrol responsibilities include:
- Evening work generally from 6pm to 6am 4 days on & 4 days off.
- Uplifting vehicle and equipment at the beginning of the shift
- Locking, unlocking & patrolling clients sites
- Reporting noteworthy incidents & observations
- Responding to alarm system activation
- Responding to noise complaints from time to time
Hourly Rate$20.10 - $23.50
Hours of work
ThuHours and times vary
In return, we offer an exciting and challenging role and the chance to further your career in the law enforcement industry.
If this sounds like the role for you, then apply below!