Camera System (CCTV)
CCTV security cameras deter, detect and provide increased visibility of your assets in a commercial or residential environment.
Security camera system's technology is constantly changing. We’re experts at CCTV camera technology and maintenance. Our clients benefit from our technical knowledge, camera installation design experience and our expertise in both commercial and residential applications. We offer a streamlined, hassle-free solution for your security needs.
If you need a new security camera system or are looking at upgrading your existing CCTV cameras then make an enquiry as we are here to help.
Find the correct product for the specific commercial environment.
Recon Security partner with 3 of the largest CCTV suppliers in Europe and the Pacific. Each partner is well supported in Wellington with local offices and showrooms.
Bosch Security are the leading provider of CCTV systems around the world.
Look for the Bosch Certified Partner Program (BSCP) logo so you the integrator is qualified, trained and experiences in installing Bosch Security products.
Uniview is the pioneer and leader of IP video surveillance and now is the third largest player in video surveillance in China.
Hikevision is the world's largest supplier of video surveillance products and solutions. The company specializes in video surveillance technology and manufacturing a full-line innovative CCTV and video surveillance products.
What Makes Recon The Best Camera & CCTV Provider?
- Over 20 years of industry experience
- Recon is a Ministry of Justice licensed installer
- Recon doesn’t subcontract any installation or maintenance services
- All our installation and maintenance staff are qualified and licenced by our industry partners
- Recon is locally owned (Wellington)
Frequently Asked Camera System Questions
- Do cameras see at night??
- Can I view my cameras from an App or remotely?
- Why should I deal with a Bosch Certified Partner (BSCP)?
If you want to know more about Recon or our services click on any of the links below;